Wednesday, March 28, 2007

COMING SOON: LAGOS PRIVATE SCHOOL (with a few public schools tossed in) HARDGUY/HARDGIRL RANKINGS

Okay I know I already owe a hard guy terminology post (SEE monday march 26th posts) but its been brought to my attention that my slangs aren't up to par. Infact I might never do the damn post unless I feel I have enough material!
Meanwhile, imma hit you with this jumpoff, LAGOS PRIVATE SCHOOL (with a few public schools tossed in) HARDGUY/HARDGIRL RANKINGS. This should be the killah!!

5 comments:

vindication through innocence said...

ahh ahhn!!this guy!!are you backing off already??bruv allow!!I am will to help if need be!!need to expose some mofos out there- all those ones that went to 'good schools'!!lol!!I went to a good school but ill tell you what- there were no prostitutes hanging about outside and secondly i didnt have to sweep nadas!!that what you pay school fees for-so the school can employ people to clean up after you and pay staff!! so which school do you wanna start with?KC and QC is the obvious choice. men, ive already enlisted in the hardgirl course and am on level 200. and if youre not gonna give me my time back you better start writing!!hard guys are the best too much-hard babes are boring-they are probably stupid with too much make up!!

. said...

dont worry now theres a lot of ammo on all nuff skools, the main ones sha.

Anonymous said...

men this guy i like ur style men. u sound like one guy like this total knock out 2

Mr.Fineboy said...

Hard guy, ur rankings r pretty accurate o...

. said...

we did the research o. I have tenureship at Jobless U now