Thursday, April 12, 2007

Lagos School Evaluation Continued

(4) Lagoon Babes
Someone gased these yos up big time. I dont know who told them that they were the bonzest thing walking but they used to act like they were. I think its because their skool fees were high that was shacking them. Okay so here we have a brand new school that didnt really do jack as per reputation wise but when you see them outside see beddguy to the max. To grab an example from my girl vindication through innocence these babes where on that "Oh hey wassup? I didnt even see you." I seened it happen yall. But I gbadun lagoon babes for one thing sha, they can call enhhh! I dont think any lagos boy didnt receive a call from any lagoon babe in his lifetime. Slater's yard was a frequent recipient of Lagoon callers. It was always guaranteed at least once any week especially during that dulling period of holidays. I think say one of these babes used to live in my estate because as soon as NEPA takes light its guaranteed this particular lagoon babe was gonna call. As soon as light comes sha and I happen to be on the phone, the yo would just yarn that she got something doing. The disrespect!!! But the babe never left her name men. Infact none of the lagoon babes ever left their names, (at least 4, at least!). I talked to some of my boys and they got the same thing. It was like lagoon babes were just using the stuff to play, teasing niggaz and shit, never willing to go the whole nine yards. Same issh at parties, sorta like chilled and not mingling with the rest of the folk. They made it to the gig sha unlike A.I.S peeps but when they got there they were sorta like A.I.S peeps, own their lonesome.


Rep level- So the general gist is that these chicks were reserved, remote, dull. Yeah dull I said it, it had to be said. Still though, on average they were fine. Real talk, second only to school number 5. Infact Ahall boys flooded the zones at one point and if you can lure ahall boys, you gotta be doing something right.
So the final score is a 72. It coulda been much much higher if them shorties had left their numbers.

(5) V.F (Vivian Fowler)

Haaaa, See fine girls en masse. Nobody fit yarn anything. Even the naija babes reading right now have to concede that V.F blew them out the water. As in they took banger and knockout and used it on them. V.F babes were so fine that you people stopped asking if she was fine. "This guy I met one babe like this. Is she fine? Omo, shes V.F. Ahhh thats too mad oo". Its true men. Rumour has it that in the school handbook it reads "fine babes only, ugly babes should go to Q.C." Okay I'm lying but their junior babes had to plait their hair on a weekly basis as per by force. Thats serious hardguy if your school mandates that you have to fineup!
I didnt have that much experience with them myself but I remember back in my estate back in the day. One fine V.F babe used to stay just a few houses from the Slater mansion. Now for the folks who lived in estates you know how cant be seen my a chick from another school and you wont be fully reppn? If just by chance that i'm getting dropped off at school in the fine car I'll just pull out that my good mixtape, the one that I dubbed from radio and tried to erase the radio station name, and just start planning with Mr Moshud (my driver) how and when we're exiting. "Oyah, Uncle, we'll leave at 7.30 And abeg lets take adeola way not the usual road. why? its because its shorter now. Shey you want water or something. Anything at all. " But if we're on the datsun men fashii. You'll think that there was traffic close to her house, we no go pass deir again
Thats how it was with V.F babes men crazy. And if they jamme your school for some foolish school function, see guys just killing themselves to look fresh. For the record I always put out my good uniform on those days. You know how you have some with a few holes here and there, some that have shaaddd (faded) , some that are a bit too tight, some that are too baggy (You know that there was just one tailor for the private schools in Lagos. The one in Surulere, they really dealt with us. Just sewing nonsense there!) etc

Rep Level- Aiight Lagoon Babes were fine but is that enough to the see them top Ahall? Your school rep level has more to do with the most popular individual in your school than your actual school and for the life of me I cant seem to name a V.F babe off the top of the dome. This chicks didnt throw parties men and thats the long and short of it! However Q, who has finally surfaced after gbenching a yo or two, has assured me that they were on some solo get-together stuvvs, invite only. Now you the know the scence in movies where some guy takes another guy to a club and then they enters some backroom like this, do one kine korna korna and then end up at a totally different zones that's less crowded but with way more babes who are just eager to please? (if any guys reading this are like this, make you holla. I go fly down straighttt!!!) Thats how Q says it was although instead goin thru one underground zones it would be one crazy mansion like this. Thats how I like it sha, low key stuvs. So low key that my handsome ass self didnt know about such things. Ca sha (credit to Vindication through innocence), I still gbadun that kind stuvs. If you've been reading you'll know that hardguy is effortless flossing, nobody should know your're flossing. These babes' hard guy was soo much that they didnt even want you to know that they were flossing. But they still had rep. So in a shocking display of "ashewo-ism" not seen since the days of Slater and gang oggling chicks on Adeola Odeku, I am forced to present them with a earth shattering score of 87.62

(6) Q.C babes

As i've been saying I've been waiting for Q to land. I jammed the guy yesterday for the crew's weekly session of library pimping. The whole crew consists of the your boy Jack Slater, Q the enforcer, "that nigga Dave" and Reggie. Steady pimping ho's in the library yall. (there might be a blog). Ca sha I asked Q about Q.C and heres what transpired.
" Omo, whatever you do, make sure you rank Q.C last! Those babes are useless. I remember one day like this when we went to go and watch the girls basketball team play them. When we got to the place, be like say Hurricane Katrina don land Yaba. The place was filthy men, as in disgusting. No windows in the classes, about 300 in a class,garbage all over the zones. And then we now saw the babes! Yeyyyy! Mo gbe! Ive never seen so many chicks with sideburns myself. I was about to go and buy razor for the whole school. See what they now did at the end of game. They started throwing stones at us. Can u imagine? what a bunch of razzites. Do u know how much their school fees were? It was like 5000 Naira, that's like what about $50 dollars or 25 pounds. Whats that? No seriously whats that?
At that point in time a white chick we like to call big booty ho passed by. Big booty ho because she has a big booty and ho because well, we're men. Thats the law of things when you hang wit the squad.
Well me I dont know about all that but I did hear the rumour about a bunch of them raping their gateman (or ice cream, depends on who you hear it from) to death! Yes yall, thats the rumour. That some guy in the general area was raped to death. Theres also some gist I heard about how it was a normal thing to see babes pleasuring themselves with cokebottles and stuff in the boarding house. Dont shoot the messenger is all i'm saying.

Rep-level- taking into account Q's experiences and the stories Ive heard and have no choice but to award them a "Slater might be killed soon" score of 65. I'm sorry yall but I aint heard one positive thing about you, not one. I'm sure there were babes there but the ratio musta been pretty bad. At most 3 %.( We did the study, u guys think say we dont do real work at Jobless U). My hand was forced yall it was forced.


Other Skools

Adrao- one skool like that
Adesoye- see above
Olashore-" "
Dowen College- rich ass spoilt kids,exactly the same as the featured skools but werent in the public eye at all
Igbogbi College- This one was for my popsie " Ahhh Igbogbi college, thats a great school oo." Me:(enhhh?)
St Gregs- for my popsie's friend, Uncle Sule
Ijaniki- Heard madd stories from my boys as in mad. You guys should ask about Sly.
Isolo-see above
Isl- just because of that lag connection
Oxbridge- Iused to think this place was in jand they way that bridge used to sound till I found out it was some small zones in Ikeja. They used to do levels because most of their mates had gone abroad to school, and you know naija now, you cant be rolling with your juniors now. For why? Its not needed.

The rest

*For further reference please visit http://www.nigerianschoolsonline.org/ (and they say I dont research)

25 comments:

vindication through innocence said...

men!!the stuvvs i been wairin foh!!lemme go read and then comment!

vindication through innocence said...

k. just got to VF and i aint finished!!!I CANNOT BELIEVE THE MARK!!IM IN SHOCK!!!WHAT ARE YOU SMOKING?Are you tryna toast some VF babe on this blogger or something??anyho, 10% should be knocked off!!VF babes are number 1 fronterz!!And they love fake bag too much!!kai!See tommy hilfiNger, see wendi(fendi), see Gucchi!!Sorry but VF babes the more refined lot that knew QC was for housegirls but they were still razz!!wont name names(for security purposes) but men some are RAZZZZZZ!!As in the razzness that will make you wanna itch and laugh at the same time!aint read ur qc stuvvs yet...lemme go read and fully comment!!

vindication through innocence said...

k. finally read all this yagbe! So QC is not the cleanest school but some of the chicks that i know who left that school are mad intelligent and hot!!as in they will make you check yourself!!but one thing you forgot mention is their love of money and they are soooo RUDE!!but similar to their KC chums (all of them are fck heads for real now-it has been confirmed-shall update ma blog soon) they have this inferiority complex!!- cos you stepped on their shoes from primark(UK Equivant of Payless)at a parry, see me see wahala- if not for me mixing with awon posh oyinbo peeps with manners(sometimes) I would have switched up the Ajebota in me and given her some Ajegunle.
Oxbridge is a mix of two of the oldest Uk Higher education institutions (oxford and Cambridge)...this guy how did u not know that?
Adesoye...wasnt that in Kwara??maybe im mixin it up!and Ijaniki- some razz people go there o!!but its a matter of class

I see ur doing Hard guy again-ur mansion?(hinting at how rich you are- i sense KC boi mixed with a lil Ahall)-must say im disappointed-

I think the next stage would be to attach songs to these schools- for QC its either bubba sparxxx ugly or Young Jeezy and JE - quit acting.

A hall is- the world is yours Nas remixed with MOP cold as ice.
VF's song would be POISON by Bel Biv DEvoe.

For chicks that went to my bounz school, our song would def have to be FELA!!-nothing but EXPENSIVE SHIT!!

Anonymous said...

notice how Vindication says 'my bunz school' but still leaves it coded. you ashamed ma ?

vindication through innocence said...

Anon-who is not so anon-Well I dont wanna disclose ma school cos you'll try and stifle and box me in with your stereotypes!!Dont think you have heard of it anyway cos I schooled in Jand throughout!!!Forget QC with 500naira mine was 12000, sterling- and that shizzle was dropped every term!

. said...

Vindii, its like you went to Q.C, why are u vexing? :) I dont know about Oxbridge's history, just that seniors used to tell you they were goin to Oxbridge like they were goin to jand. And the way u see skools is not the way I see schools. your're a girl and I'm a guy.

and I AM a hardguy. Check the name now.

@ anon, thanks for breezing thru

Anonymous said...

well you (vindication) seem pretty immersed in the Naij system/scene for a chick who went through high school in jand. its a good look for you though. most Nigerians in this zone that did the same thing cant even spell Obasanjo.but i dont know, there's no way to check where any of us on this site went to school right?

diary of a G said...

The Other Side Of A Gemini now showing
am off to read the post

vindication through innocence said...

anon, itll shock you!!you can track who has recently viewed you and where from- but i did NOT go to QC!!Do i come across as razz??i rest ma case- no need to lie- im already anon on this blog thing unless someone i have written about reads it!
"And the way u see skools is not the way I see schools. your're a girl and I'm a guy. "- call me slow but i dont get it...

Anonymous said...

ISL- just for the lag connection??? This guy chill...as in ISL guys are striving to test for Club straight after school..so your rep game has to be on point from like JS3 lol you were a bit harsh men...isl got some legends.

But on the real, qc chicks were man hungry as in you know when you do the occasional 'visit' when you go after school (in your school uniform so they know where ure reppin)...at the sight of your shirt like this the place would just erupt! But on saying that qc got some legends too and you need to do your research...VF chicks were popular too but ure right they never threw parties they just attended...but kai they were fine as hell.

@ vindication easy now...thats a tad too harsh on QC & VF chicks

Anonymous said...

PShhh - VF girls were the biggest ashee's and were all so desperate for men - especially A-Hall guys! Even the ones we wouldn't touch with a bargepole were seen as a major catch by VFGirls!

As for QC girls - there were a mix and some of them are alright.

ISL - HAHAHAHA - no comment

Oxbridge - was the name of the A-level school in Lagos (@ Vindication) so JS was right.

p.s - Ahall girls weren't all cold. We just had the reputation to battle through.

. said...

@ my girl Vindii, I'm just saying that cause I'm a guy I'll be more inclined to rank an all girl's school with fine girls high.
@ cool. yeah the ISL thing was a bit too much, but u have to understand I dont know much about them and just tried to crack one joke like that
With the legends in QC and stuff, we're jsut goin with general stereotypes here, I know some really cool Q.C babes myself but imagine how dull this thing woulda been if i had written the truth?
@ ex-hall babe and everyone else, thanks for breezing thru

vindication through innocence said...

Ex a hall babe- ill give you guys props- y'all are hard babes- but easy on the frowning- It causes fine lines!!i learnt a lot from chillin with you chicks as pa chillin and fronting wise (H-Babe-innit)!and i was in no way disputing the location of 'Oxbridge'- they would ONLY have that kinda thing in nige anyway- The only time youd hear Oxbridge in jand is if someone said 'oh hes an Oxbridge candidate' meaning the individuals brain is on fire and hence is oxford or cambridge material wrt academia.
but are you really a former ahall babe- a whole comment without 'stuvvs' mentioned anywhere?Say it isnt so!!Im impressed at your not so limited vocabulary!Now go spread the word to the rest of the individuals that you went to school with telling them that it really can be done!-lol-btw, this is just a bit of light entertainment so pls- no need to be be offended.

Unknown said...

lol.... this guy ur too funny. i need to read again sha... was my school there?

Unknown said...

oh yeh, my schl was up there and I AGREE!

diary of a G said...

WUP?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

lol...tew funny

Hengish said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hengish said...

LOL !

I attended QC, not ashamed to say it. We have very intelligent girls with alot of class and it wasn't too bad especially if you were a day student.

You cant judge the school like that now. Its a government school which cater to civil servants.

I do agree they went crazy when guys came into campus like scary predators even over the fugliest human beings.

I don't think KC deserves such a high grade.

AIS peeps were majorly on the DL, but I have met a couple and they arent that bad actually they are quite REAL.

VF girls - do you know why there was so much beef between them and QC girls?

By the way we didn't rape the ice cream man, at least not the girls in my set.

Cheetarah said...

I dont even know where to begin with you lot, lol! lol! lol!

Unknown said...

Wow! I'm amazed at how you stereotype QC girls. I happen to be a QCOG, and believe me no be like that men, but hey, I can't speak for everybody else. :) Anyways, on a neutral note, this blogging thing is kinda kewl...I've been dodging it for a min, finally gave in to temptation!

uNWrItten* said...

LOL..i just stumbled on this blog..i can't believe you just jumbled A WHOLE ISL with all those other school...that was only correct school in lagos...trust

Anonymous said...

Better late, than never.